Friday, May 1, 2009

Nature's Solution to Acid Indigestion or Reflux

This little beauty has been elevated to best friend level. Why? Because raw almonds have recently been helping me in ways I never imagined. I bought them to help restore my health and the profits are astounding!

In early January I was suffering from much pain. After 4 nights of very little sleep because of the roller coaster of either taking pain pills so I can sleep, but then waking up gagging on stomach acid or not taking pain pills to keep my tummy happy, but then not sleeping because I could not get comfortable.

I had tried every antacid on the market, but nothing was helping. My stomach and esophagus were raw constantly. Then I read that by popping 5 raw almonds into my mouth every few hours throughout the day would alkalize my acidic system. Lo and behold, it worked. I mean wonderfully. Now I eat a few raw almonds a couple times of day to keep the acid reflux at bay and it is HIGHLY successful.

If I eat something that upsets my tummy, I pop 5 raw almonds into my mouth and find peace restored to my system quickly.

My blood pressure has been climbing for the last 2 years since all my health issues reared their ugly heads. I was amazed when visiting the doctor's office to find my blood pressure was down quite a bit. Research disclosed that raw almonds can normalize blood pressure too.

Here comes my shocker! Did you know the almond is NOT a nut? This came as a revelation to me. It is actually a seed inside of the almond fruit. The almond tree is related to the cherry, peach, and apricot trees. Looking at these almond blossoms help me to see the truth indeed!

They remind me of Asian artwork. Something I am privy to since I have a daughter in love with ALL things anime, manga, and Japanese. However, my fascination is not for the same reasons. It is because once again, I am forced to contemplate if I truly believe a blossom this beautiful happened by random chance or was by intelligent design by a God who created all things for a purpose?!?!

And in that moment, fear's deathly grip on me is loosened. I stand in awe of the God who was, who is, and who is to come. In that second, I don't fear the valley of the shadow of death. The Lord's rod and staff comfort me. He anoints my unworthy head with oil. My cup runs over with His love, His mercy, and His grace. I am nothing and He is everything. I am satisfied.

The Lord's blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me to Bachar Chayah!